- Click the books, and drag to position the drop shadow.
- Select Flat Bottom Left from the Preset List in the Property bar.
- In the Drop Shadow X Offset box on the Property Bar, type 0.171, then press Enter.
- In the Drop Shadow Y Offset box, type 0.253, then press Enter.
- In the Drop Shadow Opacity box, type 50, then press Enter.
- In the Drop Shadow Feathering box, type 15, then press Enter.
- Click the Drop Shadow Feathering Direction button, and click the Average button. Lets you choose the direction of the drop shadow feathering.
- Press ENTER to display the effect.
- Apply Drop Shadow to Object
- Next, you can apply a drop shadow to the globe.
- Click the Pick tool.
- Click the globe.
- Click Effects menu, Copy Effect, Drop Shadow From.
- Using the horizontal pointer that appears, click the drop shadow of the books.
- Save Object
- Your brochure is now finished. You can save the file to safeguard your drawing.
- Click File menu, Save As.
- From the Save In list box, choose the location where you want to save the file.
- Double-click the directory in which you want to save the file.
- In the File Name box, type a filename.
- Click Save.
In this lesson, you learn how to use CorelDRAW to reorganize the brochure's layout as a Web page and then publish it to the Internet.
This lesson teaches you how to reorganize the document layout as a Web page
resize and scale objects convert objects to bitmaps use objects as hyperlinks publish to the Internet
If you are starting with this lesson, open the lesson5.cdr sample file in the Program Files/Corel/Graphics10/Tutors/Draw/Html_docs/htmlpics directory; otherwise, continue working with the file you created in Lesson four.
First, you will move all the objects on the brochure off the Drawing Page so that you can work with the orange background image.
- Click the Picktool.
- Drag the globe object onto the Drawing Window.
- Repeat the previous step for the remaining five objects and the title text.