If you are running the Network Setup Wizard on
- Start the Network Setup Wizard.
- Follow the steps on your screen to configure your home or small office network.
- On the page You're almost done, insert a blank, formatted floppy disk into the drive, and then click Create a Network Setup Disk.
- If you have already run the Network Setup Wizard, and did not create the floppy disk, you must run it again to create the floppy disk, and enter the same information for your network that you entered when you ran the wizard the first time.
To start the Network Setup Wizard, click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Network Setup Wizard.
- The Network Setup Wizard can only be run on computers using Windows 98, Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition, or
- If you are using Internet Connection Sharing, run the wizard on the
Windows XPhost computer first. The host computer is the one sharing its Internet connection.
- Before running the Network Setup Wizard on computers running Windows 98 Second Edition or Windows Millennium Edition, make sure Internet Connection Sharing is disabled on those computers.