1. In the message list, click the message you want to reply to.
2. To reply to the author of the message by e-mail, click Reply on the toolbar.
3. To reply to the whole newsgroup, click Reply Group on the toolbar.
4. Type your message, and then click Send.
You can cancel email sent using Outlook Express by the below method:
- If you want your reply to go to additional newsgroups on the same news server, in the Reply dialog box, click the icon next to Newsgroups. In the Pick Newsgroups dialog box, select a newsgroup from the list, and then click Add. You can choose from all newsgroups or only those you subscribe to by clicking Show only subscribed newsgroups.
- You can send your reply to more than one newsgroup at a time only if all the newsgroups are on the same news server.
- To cancel a message after it is sent, select the message. On the Message menu, select Cancel Message. Canceling a message does not remove it from a newsgroup user's computer if the user downloaded the message before it was canceled.
- To view information about a newsgroup message, such as when it was sent, select the message. On the File menu, click Properties.
If you are using HTML format for your e-mail messages, you can reduce the size of the messages by sending them as filtered HTML.
Reduce e-mail message size by filtering HTML This option is not recommended when you plan to make major changes to your content later in Microsoft Word.
1. On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the General tab.
2. Click E-mail Options, and then click the General tab.
3. In the HTML filtering options section, click Medium or High to reduce the file size of the message.